Make a gift
We leverage your gifts to attract additional resources that change lives, now and for future generations
- Opportunities Fund – where the need is greatest. This flexibility of these unrestricted funds makes it possible to provide high potential projects with timely support.
- Strategic priorities – please indicate the specific giving area, faculty member, or program of your choice
- Named endowment or research fund
- Capital projects
- Planned giving options – we can put you in contact with UCSF to discuss your gift as a trust, bequest, charitable gift annuity, or other
- Contact us for more information about giving areas
- Recognize loved ones, friends, doctors, or staff members for special occasions, memorials, or exceptional care.
- Alcatraz Swim for Sight - September 9, 2012
- You may be able to double or even triple your gift with a company match. Thousands of companies have a program that matches employee gifts made to support nonprofit organizations. That Man May See will recognize you for the total amount. Contact your human resources office to see if your company has a matching gift program and how you can participate. If your program includes a printed form, please complete the form and mail it to That Man May See.
- Contact us to learn how you can make your gift to UCSF vision even more valuable. We are happy to answer questions regarding special opportunities such as bequests or named endowments and research funds and put you in touch with resources at UCSF.
That Man May See is a 501(c)(3) public charity. All gifts to That Man May See are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.